This is the blog of M Sudhakar from Chennai

Lets see! How would I describe this blog. Hmm... Tricky one... Well if I can be allowed to be a tag self-centric, I would say it has a BIG dose of ME, ME and of course, a wee bit of ME... Eccentric? Well, this is my first blog, you see. So excuse me as I find solace in my private space on the web.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Finally, A JOB !

I finally did manage to get a job. I have been offered a post of Testing Engineer with Aavanor systems (www.aavanor.com) . I am supposed to join on the 7th of Feb. I was also given an offer by HCL Infosystems, as part of their paid, 1 year training program. But I felt that the fees to be paid was a bit too much for me (1 lakh). And besides, there wasn't any guarantee that I'll land a good paying job after that. I have an Interview call from Infosys on 6th Feb. I am really preparing hard for that test, and I sincerely hope that I do crack it. Anywayz, fingers crossed. Lets hope I make into Infosys (Ya Rite!).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sudhakar please send me the details of the practical test that you went through at the Aavanor Systems.Plz Immediately Plz
my id is farhan.ejaz@yahoo.co.in

5:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Website Counter
I am Counting on You!