This is the blog of M Sudhakar from Chennai

Lets see! How would I describe this blog. Hmm... Tricky one... Well if I can be allowed to be a tag self-centric, I would say it has a BIG dose of ME, ME and of course, a wee bit of ME... Eccentric? Well, this is my first blog, you see. So excuse me as I find solace in my private space on the web.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Dreams do come True !

Hi there! Back again after a long, self imposed break from blogging. Had decided after the Infosys interview, that I will post only after I get placed in a reputed MNC. And here I am.

Dreams do come true. And it sure did for me. I have been placed at Cognizant (CTS). I got the news only yesterday by mail. And naturally, I am on cloud 9. This puts an end to the endless struggles of searching newspapers and websites for jobs.

This week has really been very good for me. First I got the elusive BSNL Broadband connection out of the blue, and then this. This Tamil New Year has really brought good things to me. Hope this marks the start of a wonderful career. So its good bye Aavanor, hello Cognizant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Website Counter
I am Counting on You!